Interested in having Pam East come teach a workshop in your location? Pam offers multi day enameling on metal clay workshops for either silver or copper clay. She is happy to work with private groups, larger guilds or retail shops.
Pam has no minimum number of students, and will teach a maximum of 15 provided the venue has adequate space and equipment to accomodate them.
- Flat fee: $600 per day for up to 10 students. Minimum 3 days.
- $40 per student per day for any number over 10 up to a max of 15 students. ($640 per day for 11 students, $680 for 12, etc.)
Expenses paid by host
- Air Travel - Airfair and flight insurance from Atlanta International Airport. Insurance covers trip cancellation or interruption for reasons beyond my or the host's control (weather, airport strikes, etc.) Transportation to and from your airport.
- Ground Travel (Assumes driving distance) - 54 cents per mile, round trip.
- Lodging - Local hotel or host home (private bedroom required)
- Meals - Host provides all meals
A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required to reserve workshop dates. Flight cost must be paid when the tickets are purchased and is also non-refundable.
A detailed tool and supply list will be provided for the class. A minimum of one kiln per five students is reocmmended.
To book a class or to discuss the workshops in more detail, please contact Pam.