ACS Level 1 Certification
Three Day Class
Please contact Pam if you would like to schedule this class.
Pam East's Home Studio
A 50% deposit is required to schedule the class. Please review the cancellation policy before registering.
In order to become a certified instructor, you must successfully complete the Level One Certification course. This course is designed to provide an in-depth knowledge of Art Clay Silver. The curriculum consists of seven different projects and covers a wide variety of techniques. Some of the techniques include use of organic forms, creating flat and round-shank rings, addition and firing of gemstones, creating a mirror finish, and much more. This course provides general and technical information, as well as some helpful teaching guidelines.
Upon successful completion of this course, you are entitled to:
- 30% discount on Art Clay Silver Series products
- Teach Art Clay Introductory classes
- Take the Senior Level Certification Course
The registration fee includes the use of all necessary tools and equipment, an instruction book, and a class supply kit which includes all consumable materials needed for the class projects.
Students should bring the following items:
- Fine paint brushes. Brushes may be found at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, JoAnn’s or Dick Blicks. Expect to pay between $3 to $5 per brush for good brushes. (Unless you catch a sale!) Look for brushes with Golden Taklon bristles (synthetic yellow). The following shapes and sizes are good choices.
- Round (bristle length approx 1/2”) #10/0, #0, #1
- Flat sizes #2, #4
- Magnifying Visor if you have one.
- Pens, pencils, paper for taking notes
- Lunch, beverage and/or snacks for each day