ACS Crossover Certification
One Day Class
Pam East's Home Studio
A 50% deposit is required with registration, the remainder to be paid at the time of the class. Please review the cancellation policy before registering for the class.
This course is intended for students who have already completed the Rio Rewards certification or the PMC Connection Level 2 certification. The curriculum consists of three different projects designed to bridge the gap between PMC and ACS, and provide knowledge and skill with ACS specific materials and products.
Upon successful completion of this course, you are entitled to:
- 30% discount on Art Clay Silver Series products
- Teach Art Clay Introductory classes
- Take the Senior Level Certification Course
I will provide all the tools and equipment necessary for the projects. The registration fee includes the use of tools, equipment as well as a kit of consumable materials such as Art Clay Silver. The fee also includes an intruction book that will be yours to keep.
Students should bring the following items:
- Proof of PMC Certification (Rio Rewards certificate or PMC Connection Level 2 certificate)
- A selection of your completed metal clay work for evaluation. This can include your PMC certification projects as well as piece completed out of class.
- Fine paint brushes.
- Magnifying Visor if you have one.
- Your favorite metal clay tools (optional)
- Pens, pencils, paper for taking notes
- Lunch, beverage and/or snacks for each day