- Fully programmable, it fires automatically at the rate and temperature you enter.
- The kiln runs on standard 120v household power. No need to install heavy duty circuits.
- Use the hold feature to soak any type of silver clay to its recommended time.
- Door opens 180 degrees for easy loading
- Electrical components in the base stay cool even at extended hold times
- The embedded element heats from the two sides and back
- Top vent complete with tapered plug for lost wax casting, firing leaded enamels or cork clay
- Includes a 1/4” thick ceramic fiber shelf
- Built-in base; no extra stand needed
- Optional SC-2 glass view port. (Note: Although kiln is rated to 2000F, it is recommended that window models not hold temps over 1700 for extended periods of time.)
- Optional 6 1/2” wide bead door with mandrel holder
- Includes One Year Factory Warranty
- Optional Available with European or Australian power supply (240v) at no additional charge
PLEASE NOTE: Kilns are shipped from the factory directly to you. It can take up to three weeks for kilns to ship out depending on factory inventory.